Mike McCall, DC -- PRESENTATION
NUTRITIONAL CAUSES OF MUSCULOSKELETAL PAIN = 2 CE
How chiropractic can help digestive issues and how digestive issues cause recurrent chiropractic lesions
- A brief history of how the focus of chiropractic has changed.
- Whole body Innate to specialized.
- The differences in patients today than the patients of the past. (Lauren Cordain)
- Chapman’s Reflexes. (Chapman’s)
- What to examine for what digestion issue of the patient?
- Chiropractic, Anatomy, Chinese Medicine Spinal points. Chapman reflexes.
- Stomach: Occ, C1, C2, C5, T5, Cranials, L1
- Pancreas: T5, T6, C6, T12
- Liver: C1, T1, T10, T8, look up innervation to organs
- Gall Bladder: T4, T9
- Small Intestine: T8-9, S1
- ICV- C5, C3, L1, L3- Chapman reflexes
- LI: L4, L5
- How your patient’s diet affects your outcomes.
- The feed back mechanisms of the body.
- Nutrition affecting inflammation.
- Sugar’s affect on the chiropractic patient. Laxity, SI, chronic neck pain
- Wheat, chronic pain, burning pain and shoulder problems
- Chocolate/popcorn – disc
- Food allergies, intolerances and other stressors of food on the MSK system.
- Recommended Diet-and why.
- Supplement recommendations.